Monday, April 6, 2015

I can't sleep...so let's do a Bible Study!

OK!  Here we go!  

I'm sitting here on a sleepless day-after-Easter morning!

-What better time to start a new Bible study on relationships?


Last blog post, we talked about that mammoth Bible Verse my pastor asked me to memorize...Let's see if I get it straight in these weeee hours:

We do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against rulers of darkness, against spiritual strongholds in heavenly places...therefore....put on the whole armor of God so you may withstand the evil day and having done all, to stand." -- Ephesians 6:12,13

The gist of this BV is that we have to know who we're fighting...and it's not each other!

We're fighting the devil! The devil wants to destroy our relationships...especially our marriages!

All this talk of fighting got me to pick up my favorite marriage book : "Capture His Heart"

For years, I've taught a Bible Study based on this little gem of a book by Lysa Terkeurst.  Today, I'm going to start my "Blog Bible Study" on this book.

So...if you'd like to follow along, grab a copy of "Capture His Heart" and let's go!

My first lesson will be on the "Capture" Introduction and Chapter One.

--Start reading and I'll catch you after I try to sleep from 4 a.m. till 8 a.m.!

See you in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment