Monday, July 11, 2016



Dear Readers,

A soft light filters through the stand of trees behind my hilltop home.  It is a gentle, early morning light. The light always comforts me.

On sleepless nights and weary mornings, I look forward to this light.  And so, this morning, The Type A Lady wakes up.

I haven't written in such a long time and, for that, I have no excuse.  I'm sorry.

I'm easily distracted and, I must say, 2016 has distracted me in so many ways.  I'll write more about this later.

We've been perpetually moving since the new year hit and this has reeked havoc on my schedule and discipline.  I've lost my place a bit, but I promise I'll get it back.

With that, I make a list and a promise to be more consistent with my communication:

____I'll write something at least once a week

____I'll talk to God about this writing stuff and brainstorm ideas

____I'll think of you, fellow list makers, and try to fill a need

____I'll thank God for this privilege and keep it humble...keep it real

____I'll settle down and look up...to the Light.

Love, The Type A Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment